Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Advanced Query Error

Accepted Solution Solved
Accepted Solution

Advanced Query Error

I am using ACT 2008 Premium with 9 remote synchronizing users.  I created a bunch of queries which almost all of the users have been able to run without issue.  One of my users is getting this error message when she tries to open any of these saved queries:

"The query you are opening contains one or more fields which may have been deleted, or to which you do not have access"

When I tried to open the queries on her computer it listed all of the queries, but showed each as having a size of 0 bytes.

Anyone have any ideas about what I should do?

Thanks...

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author acohen
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM

Re: Advanced Query Error

Can the remote in question sync other attachments without issues?  I've seen this happen someone manually removes the files out and syncs.  It will causes the 0 kb files.  Also try disabling any file scanners on the machine and database maintenance from actdiag.

Database Rebuild and Repair Procedures

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
Accepted by topic author acohen
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM

Can the remote in question sync other attachments without issues?  I've seen this happen someone manually removes the files out and syncs.  It will causes the 0 kb files.  Also try disabling any file scanners on the machine and database maintenance from actdiag.

Database Rebuild and Repair Procedures

Firstly, thanks for responding.  I've been really stumped on this one.  I've done a few reports and those have been synched without issue.  The user in question wouldn't even know where to begin as far as manually removing the files.  As far as file scanners, are you referring to things like Spybot, etc?  I'll disable those and synch.  Are you saying to disable database maintenance from the actdiag or to actually run database maintenance?

[ Edited ]

Sorry, I meant run database maintenance from actdiag.

Message Edited by dlunceford on 09-16-2008 12:02 PM

I didn't even need to run database maintenance. Disabling Spybot got the database to synch correctly.  Thanks for your help.