Do you mean 

Adding products to opportunities does not work anymore

Highlighted
Tuned Listener

Re: Adding products to opportunities does not work anymore

Reinstalling did not help

The cost column fix did not help

The patch did not help

The problem was caused by our REGIONAL SETTINGS, using commas instead of dots will breaking the product tab and the auto calculate field...

so we set it to using dots and now it works... weird stuff, is there a place I shoud report this ?
Highlighted
Platinum Super Contributor

I'm glad to hear you were able to resolve the problem! 

Having reported it here is sufficient, I will take it from here and enter it into our tracking system. 

Do you happen to remember the particular Regional Setting that you had to change for this to work?

And Thank You for reporting back with your findings!

Greg Martin
Sage
Highlighted
Tuned Listener

French (Canada) = does not work

English (US) = works

however, using dots instead of commas broke on our addons (TopLine Dashboard), which seems to function only with commas... while our ACT only seems to like dots.... Smiley Sad

Highlighted

I'm having the same issue with ACT! 2011.  The products/services was working up until a couple of days ago and now...not so much.  All of our users are not able to add a product/service.  One work-around we are doing is making the price $1 and that seems to make it stick.

From what I have read in the community, this seems to have been an issue at least since 2010.  I'm surprised it hasn't been fixed yet :-/.