Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Adding Opportunities in Mobile

Accepted Solution Solved
Copper Contributor
Accepted Solution

Adding Opportunities in Mobile

Hi everyone,

We recently started using Act! for mobile, and our sales reps are having issues adding in opportunities. Unfortunately, I do not have access to the mobile version myself, or I would write instructions for them. Is there a video tutorial of how to do this? I've found written instructions on the Act! website but a visual tutorial would be easier for them to follow.

We created our own Opplet within Act! for adding opportunities that the sales reps say they can't find on the mobile version.

Thanks,

T

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author TinaA
‎11-08-2017 07:39 AM
Administrator

Re: Adding Opportunities in Mobile

Ah I understand, so it looks like you access your data via one of our hosting partners - and it looks like there's been some custom modifications to the web program as 'Opplets' aren't a part of the out-the-box software.

I'd recommend contacting your hosting provider here: http://www.act4web.net/contact-us/ and letting them know about the issue.

I imagine that the customizations made only affect the desktop site, as the mobile site uses different files - whether or not this is intended behaviour would be a question for the people who developed that particular add on.

Sorry I can't be of more help, but hopefully your hosting provider can be!

View solution in original post

All Replies
Administrator

Hi Tina,

Can you confirm what you mean when you say 'Act for Mobile' - do you mean accesing the Act for Web site via a mobile?

Also I'm not entirely sure what you meant here:

TinaA wrote:

We created our own Opplet within Act! for adding opportunities that the sales reps say they can't find on the mobile version.

Copper Contributor

Hi John,

thanks for your reply. I do mean accessing the Act! for Web site via a mobile.

I've attached a picture of our Opplet, taken as a screenshot from Act! for Web via my desktop.

T

Solution
Accepted by topic author TinaA
‎11-08-2017 07:39 AM
Administrator

Ah I understand, so it looks like you access your data via one of our hosting partners - and it looks like there's been some custom modifications to the web program as 'Opplets' aren't a part of the out-the-box software.

I'd recommend contacting your hosting provider here: http://www.act4web.net/contact-us/ and letting them know about the issue.

I imagine that the customizations made only affect the desktop site, as the mobile site uses different files - whether or not this is intended behaviour would be a question for the people who developed that particular add on.

Sorry I can't be of more help, but hopefully your hosting provider can be!