Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Adding Groups

Copper Contributor

Adding Groups

I have a set up a new Group.  As I go to the Add/Remove Contact button to set up the Group criteria, I do want to set this up dynamically.   But when you click on "Type"  you are given either Contact or Opportunity.  I dont want to use either of those criteria, I want to use the "Company's, ID status", but one is unable to bring up "Company" as the Type in order to use that as the criteria.  I am trying to use the "Company, ID-status" as the filters, and do not want to use the "Contact-ID Status" as the filter.  I am trying to set the Group as a group of Company's and not as a group of contacts.   Is there any way to do this?  Jim
Copper Contributor

Re: Adding Groups

Wondering if anyone has wanted to compile the groups by "Company" criteria rather then by "Contact" criteria, and is that possible in ACT? Jim
Nickel Elite Contributor

No. I suggest that you make a feature request.
Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
Techbenders
royel@techbenders.com
Copper Contributor

I took your advice and did make a feature request for this.  Wonder if they actually pay attention to any of this?

I am actually surprised that in the current version of ACT Premium one is not able to create a group of companys as a ACT Group.

I'm not sure why the "Company" icon within ACT has an ID status, it appears to me you can't use it for anything?

Jim 

Highlighted
Nickel Elite Contributor

Glad you made the request. They do look at the feature requests and the more people that make a specific request, the higher the priority becomes to include the feature. I know this request was made by an ACC recently.

Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
Techbenders
royel@techbenders.com