Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Added new contacts to Act! cloud, how do I get them to appear on the desktop version

Accepted Solution Solved
Accepted Solution

Added new contacts to Act! cloud, how do I get them to appear on the desktop version

Just as title says, any help appreciated. I can sync from desktop to cloud, but looks like i can't do the other way around

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author jakesp82
‎07-03-2020 07:45 AM
Nickel Elite Contributor

Re: Added new contacts to Act! cloud, how do I get them to appear on the desktop version

Synching is always & only initiated from the Remote DB( ="Desktop"). If you enter Data into your Cloud database, the next synch from the Desktop side will make them appear in your Desktop database (synching exchanges data both ways in one go).
Andreas Schlesselmann
Melville-Schellmann GbR
Germany
www.melville-schellmann.de

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
Accepted by topic author jakesp82
‎07-03-2020 07:45 AM
Nickel Elite Contributor

Re: Added new contacts to Act! cloud, how do I get them to appear on the desktop version

Synching is always & only initiated from the Remote DB( ="Desktop"). If you enter Data into your Cloud database, the next synch from the Desktop side will make them appear in your Desktop database (synching exchanges data both ways in one go).
Andreas Schlesselmann
Melville-Schellmann GbR
Germany
www.melville-schellmann.de

Thanks!