Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Add on needed for Automated Address Correction adn Verification

Add on needed for Automated Address Correction adn Verification

I am looking for some kind of add on that will automatically verify and correct the mailing addresses for a database of 20,000 contacts so that we don't have to go and do it by hand.  We imported the addresses from various sources and it is what it is.

Example:

John Smith

1234 Main

Chicago, IL 60644

And the correct address should be:

John Smith

1234 South Main Street

Chicago, IL 60644-1570 

Michael Shannon

313-903-2083

mike@shannonteam.com 

Mike Shannon, theforeclosureguy

Re: Add on needed for Automated Address Correction adn Verification

A company called Endicia (endicia.com) made a program call DAZZLE.  Our law firm used it years ago.  It was the best.  Corrected addresses, added zip + 4, would print logos on envelopes, sorted for bulk mailing and printed postage.  Batch files were done in a matter of seconds.  Unfortunately ACT was not supported after ACT 2000, 5 and 6.  We are using ACT 2011 now.  We are thinking about using the older ACT version for just mass mailings but it seems absurd that ACT or Endicia does not support such a good feature.  It should be an add-on somewhere out there.

Let me know if you find one.

Thanks 

Ivan

(804) 840-0878 or  358-2222

Cochran Bankruptcy Law Firm

ivan4509@aol.com

Silver Super Contributor

Re: Add on needed for Automated Address Correction adn Verification

Ivan,

Our company has an addon that will provide this functionality.  Give me a call or send me an e-mail if you'd like to discuss it.

Stan

If you would like to get more out of ACT! you can find an ACT! Certified Consultant near you by going to:www.act.com/acc.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stan Smith
ACT! Certified Consultant
ADS Programming Services, Inc.
(205) 222-1661
www.adsprogramming.com
www.actwebhosting.com
Click Here to Purchase Act!