Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Add Webpage in IE - missing

Copper Contributor

Add Webpage in IE - missing

The option to add a web page was under Tools recently - it disappeared and I dont see it anymore.

Any way of restoring this?

Thanks.

Copper Contributor

Re: Add Webpage in IE - missing

I see the "Attach Web page to ACT Contact" Enabled in the Add-ons in IE 8 but it doesnt appear in the drop down under Tools.
Platinum Elite Contributor

This is because IE8 handles add-ons differently than past versions of IE. It should perform the same function.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

Copper Contributor

But the option to Add Web Page is no longer seen under the Tools menu - how do I get it back?

I was trying to add several pages yesterday but could not!

Thanks

Platinum Elite Contributor

I'm not familiar with the "Add Web Page" option for ACT! in IE, but if you are trying to attach a web page to an ACT! contact, then you would use the "Attach web page to ACT! contact" option. This was under the Tools menu in IE 6 & 7 and appears to be under Add-Ons now in IE8. Is this function not working when you try it? Also, what version of ACT! are you using? IE8 was not supported until ACT! 2010 (12.0).

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

Copper Contributor

I use ACT 2010 (V12) with IE8.

Just to repeat - the option to "Add Web Page" under Tools menu in IE8 is NO LONGER there. If I cant see it, I cant use it.

It was there until it disappeared in the last 2-3 days.