Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Activities Not Showing In Calendar

Accepted Solution Solved
Accepted Solution

Activities Not Showing In Calendar

I am unable to see any of the items I schedule in my calendar.  I can see I have 3 activities in my dashboard, but my calendar states zero activities.  I click the timeslot in the calendar and save, but you cannot see anything.

Using ACT! by Sage Premium 2010 Version 12.1.181.0, Hot Fix 1

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author rzisk
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Activities Not Showing In Calendar

Hello rzisk,
Welcome to the Sage ACT! Community. The first thing I would check is your filters at the top of the calendar. Make sure you have set them to display All Types, All Priorities and selected All Users. Also, are you seeing any mini-calendars across the top of your calendar view?

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
Accepted by topic author rzisk
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Platinum Elite Contributor

Hello rzisk,
Welcome to the Sage ACT! Community. The first thing I would check is your filters at the top of the calendar. Make sure you have set them to display All Types, All Priorities and selected All Users. Also, are you seeing any mini-calendars across the top of your calendar view?

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

Copper Elite Contributor

Also - if your filters are set correctly, if the activity is set to timeless and not a specific time, etc - it will show on the right-side of the calendar.

Kris Lock

Technology Transfer Services

Tampa, FL

Kris Lock
Inside Sales Manager/ACT! Certified Consultant
Technology Transfer Services
www.techtransfer.com
www.myodesie.com

I looks like this user set her calendar to view another users calendar that did not have any appointments set. Thank you for the help.