Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Action done

Accepted Solution Solved
Highlighted
Copper Super Contributor
Accepted Solution

Action done

It is possible when I make an action DONE and I want to click to edit note and something I can open it because right now I need to UNDONE the action to enter in the action

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Solution
Accepted by topic author infoconceptlc
‎10-17-2018 10:46 AM
Nickel Super Contributor

Re: Action done

When you complete and activity it will bring up the clear activity box where you can enter notes, amend fields and add attachments. if you then need to amend this click on the tick box at the left hand side, this will bring a prompt up asking if you want to unclear the activity and then add notes. The problem with unclearing the activity is that the original notes that were entered will be removed.

The way I would amend the activity.

What you should do is go to the history tab and find the completed activity double click on it and then you can amend the information without losing any notes.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Nickel Elite Contributor

I do not understand the question...

FIRMA.png

Juan Carlos Otero Garcia
juancarlosotero@protonmail.com
Highlighted
Copper Super Contributor

When an action is DONE (line scratch) and I want to click on, I need to uncheck the box to be able to enter in the action, it's is possible with an addons ou something else to click on it also when I have the scratch line in the action.

screenshot-community.act.com-2018.10.16-17-25-33.jpg

Highlighted
Solution
Accepted by topic author infoconceptlc
‎10-17-2018 10:46 AM
Nickel Super Contributor

When you complete and activity it will bring up the clear activity box where you can enter notes, amend fields and add attachments. if you then need to amend this click on the tick box at the left hand side, this will bring a prompt up asking if you want to unclear the activity and then add notes. The problem with unclearing the activity is that the original notes that were entered will be removed.

The way I would amend the activity.

What you should do is go to the history tab and find the completed activity double click on it and then you can amend the information without losing any notes.