Do you mean 

Act! v20 Future Scope?

J G
Copper Contributor

Act! v20 Future Scope?

[ Edited ]

What are the plans for service packs?

Custom Tables?

Will Insight allow advanced queries or custom fields?

Bugs/Fixes?

Trying to determine if we should continue using/renew our Act! addons.

Thanks!

Administrator

Re: Act! v20 Future Scope?

Hi J G,

There certainly will be service packs released for v20, and I know that 20.1 is in development as we speak.

Unfortunately, I have no specific information regarding time-frames for you. I'd expect it to be available early 2018, but it could be rolled out earlier or later to address specific needs.

The Custom Tables feature is currently in a testing phase which is available exclusively to our accredited consultant network, but should be a powerful aid for advanced customisation. Again, I apologise I don't have any definitive dates for you, but I'd expect to see this rolled out alongside v20.1.

Insights will be continually developed with more features to come, and we'll continue our work to improve the user experience through bug fixes and improvements in every release.

I know I've been vague here, but with 20.1 still being developed there's a lot that could change before it goes live.

Hope this helps!
J G
Copper Contributor

Not looking for time frames, but want to know what is being planned for future updates/service packs/versions.
Administrator

Like I said, we don't have any specifics as the patches are still in development.

v20.1 is expected to be focused around bug fixes, mostly with Outlook, and the addition of Custom Tables.

I'm sure we'll have more information closer to the time, sorry I couldn't be of more help with this one.