Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Act premium v18 on windows 10 pro wil not vind the datebase after a update from windows 10

Act premium v18 on windows 10 pro wil not vind the datebase after a update from windows 10

I have Act! Premium Version 18.0.501.0, Hot Fix 1 on a windows 10 computer local. I have install ACT directly on a windows 10. Yesterday windows 10 has a update. Now i canot acces the database (it stil on the same spot). And i have now a qeustion about de logon and password. And i never have make or used this before. 

After press the ok button i recieve the text:

the database "name" could not be accessed. In order to access this database, check out your network connection and verify that your database server is available. 

The same happend when i try to open the demo Act2016demo.

I also openend ACT as a administrator and i have reboot the system. Nothing works and i connot acces any database

How can i solved this problem

Administrator

Re: Act premium v18 on windows 10 pro wil not vind the datebase after a update from windows 10

[ Edited ]

Hi There,

This could be happening due to multiple reasons. Here's a Knowledgebase article lists quite a few solutions. 
http://kb.swiftpage.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/19640

As your issue is for a local database, you can skip the solutions that are shared only.