Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Act is a Joke

Act is a Joke

We have been trying to use Act premium Cloud for about a month now, and I don't even know if we have been able to use it for a full two days straight without having problems. I have filed at least 10 repair tickets to get problems handled, and either have given up on some, or some start working and then stop again.

Following are the problems.

1. Logging in on a mobile browser doesn't work. You can be logged in and make a sales call, go back to your mobile device, type in your username and password, and it says that it cannot authenticate your username and password. I have one salesman that cannot log in on Chrome, after successfully logging in couple of times, now it doesn't EVER work. For myself and other salesmen, it comes and goes. Supports only answer is to reset the browser and clear the cache. Now try to get a salesman to do that after every sales call, it isn't going to happen. Plus it doesn't help, wait a couple of hours or the next day and you can log in.

2. When you are able to log in the Search in the Mobile application doesn't work. I have had two different errors, one that an error has occurred and to contact your administrator, the other error is a socket time out.

I have contacted and contacted support, and all I get is that they are working on it. Right now we are going on 3 days with my salesmen not being able to use the mobile version of ACT because you cannot look up any contact or company with the search. Every time I call customer support, they switch me over to technical support. Somehow I need to get someone's attention! 

I have no idea how ACT can be the #1 contact management software when it is performing like this!!!

If there is anyone here that is in senior management, or at least works for ACT and gives a sh t, please help. We have had ACT software for 15 years, and would love to continue using it, but right now IT DOESN'T WORK!!!

Terry Wieseler

Employee

Re: Act is a Joke

Hello Terry,

I'm sorry to hear of your poor experience with Act! Premium Cloud, this is very disappointing. Please forward your account details to software.support@swiftpage.com so we can resolve your issues as soon as possible.

Well, I just received an email this morning stating that the problem is being tracked by the support team, and that I can now search our database, yay!

Now let's see how long it will last. We have never been able to use the mobile site or global search on the desktop site for 3 days straight.

I will let you know how it goes.

Terry

Platinum Elite Contributor

After multiple e-mails with the tech support located in the UK, and more trouble tickets, we are still unable to use the search in the mobile client or the Global Search in the desktop browser client. They getting it working, and then it quits in a couple of days. We are now going on day two of it not working, with no response from ACT technical service.

I have sent an email to the UK rep, and filled out the trouble ticket, since chat wasn't available, and neither has returned an email. Even though when you fill out the trouble report, it says that they will get back to you within 4 hrs. I have chatted with the chat team and all they want me to do is fill out more information on what browser I am using, account name, account #, describe the problem etc. I have spent so much time with these problems, and I am sure they have everything documented in their CRM, and they can search for all of my information (unless it is ACT), why should I keep telling them the same thing over and over!

I have a feeling that our company is the only company using ACT with the mobile client. 

In the two months that we have been TRYING Act, we have had 11 trouble tickets!! That's the ones that I have documented, and I am sure that there are more!

Administrator

Hi tjwieseler,

I have contacted our Act! Premium Cloud operations team lead to understand why we are seeing this particular recurring issue crop up for a small group of our customers, and what can be done about this going forward.

I have asked for your tickets to be reviewed so that any outstanding replies are sent. I apologise for the delay in receiving replies to your ticket updates.

You can expect to be contacted directly by email in reply to these above points.

Thank you for your patience.