Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Act has encountered an error please check that all machine have the same version of act!. Contact your administrator for assistance.

db
Copper Contributor

Act has encountered an error please check that all machine have the same version of act!. Contact your administrator for assistance.

I have a strange problem; I have installed an hotfix on all the PC and on 1 servor of the version Act! 10.0.3 (premium), so the hotfix 3. Since I have installed this hotfix, I have this message when I want to synchronize.Act has encountered an error please check that all machine have the same version of act!. Contact your administrator for assistance.All the PC have the same version, so it’s very strange.Thanks in advance for your help

Re: Act has encountered an error please check that all machine have the same version of act!. Contact your administrator for assistance.

I am getting the same error as you after installing the Hotfix 3 for 2008 Premium.  I am the only one in our office getting this error and am unable to sync.  Have you found a solution yet?
db
Copper Contributor

Re: Act has encountered an error please check that all machine have the same version of act!. Contact your administrator for assistance.

I have done a uninstall and after a reinstall, and now it's ok...
Platinum Elite Contributor

Hello sdmd,

Make sure that all users machines and the server have also installed Hot Fix 3 as well, as it addresses synchronization issues. Please see KB 25309 for more information about Hot Fix 3.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.