Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Act! Version 22.1.212.0, Update 4 Desktop - Incoming Emails Attach with Current Date & Time

Highlighted
Copper Contributor

Act! Version 22.1.212.0, Update 4 Desktop - Incoming Emails Attach with Current Date & Time

We are using Act! Version 22.1.212.0, Update 4 Desktop. This problem is intermittent. Sometimes when we attach an incoming email, it attaches with the current date and time rather than the date and time of the email. When this happens we have to change the date & time of the email to keep them in proper chronological order.

Regards,

ldg

Highlighted
Silver Contributor

Re: Act! Version 22.1.212.0, Update 4 Desktop - Incoming Emails Attach with Current Date & Time

I have seen this reported before and as far as I am aware there is not yet a fix. The wired part is it a random event so not easy to fault find. I keep getting reports of a new patch with a number of fixes that is due but no details or a release date.

Highlighted
Copper Contributor

Re: Act! Version 22.1.212.0, Update 4 Desktop - Incoming Emails Attach with Current Date & Time

The bugs for the email/calendar integration seem to get worse with each build of ACT. At the moment we are trialling a third party app (Act4Outlook) to replace the integral functions as its just too unreliable.

Highlighted
Copper Contributor

Wise move - Act4Outlook is an outstanding addition to Act + Outlook. It is one of those programs that just work.

Highlighted
Copper Contributor

It still frustrating that you have to reinstall ACT anytime office gets an update because the integration breaks.