Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Act.UI.Email.EmailConnectorInitializeExecption: Error - The E-mail program is not available. --->

Act.UI.Email.EmailConnectorInitializeExecption: Error - The E-mail program is not available. --->

Hello. First of all, sorry because of my english ----> This is not good enough!!!...

I have installed ACT! Premium 10.0.1.199 version on Windows XP operating system.

The problem appears when I try to send an e-mail:  A messaje is shown:

"Act.UI.Email.EmailConnectorInitializeExecption: Error - The E-mail program is not available. --->

System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x80040154): Retrieving the COM class factory for component with CLSID...."

What can I do?

Many thanks.

Platinum Super Contributor

Re: Act.UI.Email.EmailConnectorInitializeExecption: Error - The E-mail program is not available. --->

Hello GabyAle,

Welcome to the Sage ACT! Online Community!

Please see the following article for steps to resolve this issue: KB Article 20567

Greg Martin
Sage

Re: Act.UI.Email.EmailConnectorInitializeExecption: Error - The E-mail program is not available. --->

Good!.  Now I can see my outlook inbox and recently sent items by my Microsoft Outlook, but can´t send new e-mails by ACT.  They stay in the outbox.

What could be the problem?

Thanks.

Platinum Super Contributor

Take a look at this article, it has steps for resolving this issue: KB Article 14160

Greg Martin
Sage