Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Act Premium v18 - New Features/Changes etc

Copper Contributor

Act Premium v18 - New Features/Changes etc

I know it's being officially released next week but do we have any more details than what was briefly provided a month or two ago?  What are the enhancements they will be providing? Any changes to Office integration, specifically the Microsoft Outlook Add-In?  I have to say, compared to other CRM tools, the Outlook Add-In is extremely lacking.  Just compare it to Salesforce or any other reputable provider, it's night and day difference so I really hope they spent some time beefing that up.

Also, any GUI changes or status quo?  I googled around to see if I could find any sneak peak preview videos or anything like that, but no luck.  Anyone know what the upgrade cost will be for someone that purchased v17 Premium back in June/July?

Thanks

Employee

Re: Act Premium v18 - New Features/Changes etc

[ Edited ]
Hi
/* These informations are not confirmed but rumoured details*/
As a lot of post in few websites suggest here is a brief info about v18

* fresh and a modern look for premium web
* compatabilty towards office 2016, windows 10 and google chrome and ie11 support

We shall see more information in the coming weeks
Copper Contributor

Do you think it's worth installing v17.2 now or just wait for v18 if I'm going to be upgrading?  I'm wondering whether installing v17.2 and then upgrading to v18 will lead to any issues down the road.

Employee

Hi
As far as upgrading you can do it any time and there wont be any issues down the road as far as I know.

But the decision is yours! You can wait till 18 or can upgrade to 17.2 now