01-31-2016 02:36 PM
I'm hoping someone may be able to help me troubleshoot an APFW issue:
Windows 2012 Essentials Server.
• Default Website loads OK in a browser (localhost and external IP)
• Act! application/database installed OK
• APFW Virtual Directory created correctly (it seems).
• Created the ASP.net impersonation User (APFW)
• Worked through the ‘Web Admin’ tab successfully (associated database with VD)
• Restarted IIS
Calling <URL>/APFW produces this error:
I've attached the corresponding entry from the server Event Log.
Any ideas gratefully received.
02-01-2016 04:52 PM
Is this installed on a local system or is it on a hosting provider? Has it ever worked?
02-01-2016 10:59 PM
02-01-2016 11:13 PM
I'm not sure why you are getting that error message but installing MVC 3 will probably fix it. You can download the installer from the following link. I was trying to figure out why it was broken.
02-01-2016 11:14 PM
What I should have said was I don't know why the files are missing but installing MVC 3 should install them.