Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Act Premium for IOS

Act Premium for IOS

I upgraded the ipad to IOS 9.0.1 and ACTWeb worked ok with chrome.  However, now i have upgraded to IOS 9.1, i get the message to update browser settings and enable Javascript.  I have done all of this and it still won;t work.  Can anybody advise please?

Administrator

Re: Act Premium for IOS

Hi Sharon,

Do you also get this message when visiting our demo database on your iPad?
http://afwdemo.act.com/apfw

Hi Gary

Got error message 404 Not Found, when i tried to visit the demo database.  I have just logged onto the other ipad which was allowing me into ACT on IOS 9.0.1 using chrome but now i have the same problem on this ipad too..  

'Before you log on, you must change your mobile device's browser settings and enable Javascript'

I have enabled Javascript and pressed the home button to save.  Then done a hard reset.  Went into general settings and reset the network connections.  Still to no avail.  Some helpdesks have suggested adding the URL as a trusted site but the Ipad does not have that facility.

We have 24  users accessing  ACT Web 2013 on ipads as they are out on the road all the time so as you can imagine, this is crippling us.  At the moment, they have to log onto their remote databases on laptops in wifi areas to sync with main server

Regards

Sharon

Administrator

I've found a similar occurrence of this issue in this thread. The poster followed the Knowledgebase article below which resolved the issue:

http://kb.swiftpage.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/37448

Please could you try the steps in the article and report back?

Initially saved the IIRF installation in the suggested location which didn’t work, it issued an error 500 – general server error  so I did a system restore and ACTweb worked ok again on PCs and Androids. 

Installed IIRF again and saved in the program files default location but it still didn’t work even though the ISAPI filter was reading it from the correct location. 

It was worth a try - thank you for your help

Regards

Sharon

Administrator

This would need to be looked at a bit closer. Please either contact your partner, or swiftpage support.