Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Act Premium for IOS

Accepted Solution Solved
Accepted Solution

Act Premium for IOS

I am running cloud based ACT premium.  Until recently, it worked fine on my iphone.  Now, I can not schedule an activity.  Once I click on the date section, everything else disappears.  I can not set a time, etc.  The fields are simply gone.  I have tried downloading various web browsers, and they all perform the same way.  I contacted ACT support and they said it must be a problem with my iphone.  I tried using another phone, same thing. 

Anyone have a solution to this?  Sure would be nice to be able to schedule meetings from my phone.  This used to work and has only stopped in the last several weeks.  

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author bkeyes
‎10-16-2015 08:11 AM
Copper Contributor

Re: Act Premium for IOS

Some folks have had luck tapping the Safari Refresh Icon when running into problems.  I know, it is not a great solution.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Copper Contributor

Did you update to ios 9. If so, go further and update to 9.0.2. There has been some chatter regarding updates to ios 9. Some problems identified.

Tom Koller - ACC

I am already running 9.0.2  

Thank you though.  That was my thought as well.  Maybe the new update is creating problems?

Administrator

Hi bkeyes,

When you say "everything else disappears" do you mean the entire screen goes blank, or the other fields become inaccessible because you cannot scroll down after tapping in the date field.

The other fields become inaccessible because I can not scroll down after tapping in the date field.  

Solution
Accepted by topic author bkeyes
‎10-16-2015 08:11 AM
Copper Contributor

Some folks have had luck tapping the Safari Refresh Icon when running into problems.  I know, it is not a great solution.

Administrator

Apologies. This is a known defect in iOS 9 and was first identified in this thread.

Thank you. That worked!

Much better than the tech support guy yesterday who told me they can not help me with Apple products, that everything is fine on the ACT side and that my problem is with my phone and to contact Apple. What a load of crap. I knew that wasn't the case. Thanks.