Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Act! Premium (Web) - Changing Opportunity Process/Stage

Act! Premium (Web) - Changing Opportunity Process/Stage

New guy here.  I am trying to edit and change the process and stage options.  I have administrator access, however I am unsure how to make these changes.  I went to tool > define fields, but I am not sure where to go to next.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you.

Re: Act! Premium (Web) - Changing Opportunity Process/Stage

I am experiencing the same issue. Were you able to resolve this?

Silver Super Contributor

If you go to the Opportunity Detail view the Process and the Stage are dropdowns.  If you want to change what options are available for Processes and Stages you can do it from Tools | Define Fields on the left hand side of the window that comes up.

Stan

If you would like to get more out of ACT! you can find an ACT! Certified Consultant near you by going to:www.act.com/acc.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stan Smith
ACT! Certified Consultant
ADS Programming Services, Inc.
(205) 222-1661
www.adsprogramming.com
www.actwebhosting.com
Click Here to Purchase Act!
Administrator

[ Edited ]

This option is not currently available in Act Premium Web, and can only be edited using the desktop/offline client.

The option can be found in Tools > Define Fields as highlighted below:

Act!_2016-01-26_13-20-37.png

You can then define the different processes, which each contain the relevant stages.

If you are an Act! Premium Cloud customer, please contact your account manager to request this, or any changes to this option.