Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Act! Premium Mobile v20 u4 - No Activities in Calendar

Copper Super Contributor

Act! Premium Mobile v20 u4 - No Activities in Calendar

[ Edited ]

Act! Premium Mobile, v20 u4, WS 2008 R2, On 2 of my hosted databases & Demo dB No Activities (or Nav Icons) appear in the calendar in APMobile (iOS 11.3), they do appear in AFW and on Desktop version. Anyone else seeing this?

Dave Worral
ACC@Customer-IT.com
ACT! Consultant & Premier Trainer
Copper Super Contributor

Re: Act! Premium Mobile v20 u4 - No Activities in Calendar

I spoke to ACC Support: Known issue. No Defect # yet.

Dave Worral
ACC@Customer-IT.com
ACT! Consultant & Premier Trainer
Copper Contributor

Hi, we have exactly the same, on v20.0 and now when upgrading to v20.1.... on Multiple database. no calendar items in the mobile version. in the task list we do see them. This really is a big issue

Greetings,

ACT Certified Consultants
TendenZ
the Netherlands
Administrator

Thanks for your patience, defect number for this is D-07992.

We're treating this as a high-priority issue and will be aiming to get this resolved ASAP.
Copper Super Contributor

Bumped, I'll add that we are experiencing this as well, in both the production database & the ACT2018Demo database.  I am willing to be contacted if you'd like further testing. 

Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard

Act Premium 20.1 Update 3

Twelve/Three Marketing, Inc.
Act! Certified Consultants
......Stephen Boulden
P: 716.837.5727 x104
E: stephen@twelvethree.com
Copper Super Contributor

Hi, is there any timetable for release on this update that you can provide me?  I inadvertently derailed a customer's operation last week by upgrading them to v20.1 and not being aware of this major defect.  They relied heavily on APFW mobile for their technicians in the field and have been bleeding money as a result... I am hearing about it daily.

I was hoping a 'high priority defect' would mean a resolution within days but considering that Dave posted this issue back in November, I am losing hope.  I know you cannot commit to a firm date, but please let me know if you think we are still 1+ weeks away from a fix.

At some point I need to consider cutting my losses and rollback a server + 5 remote databases to v19.1.  That's a real headache, and an all-day affair, but they're willing to do it rather than wait another 1-2 weeks without mobile.  Thank you.

......Stephen Boulden
Administrator

Unfortunately, as you've said I can't commit a firm date. We are regularly releasing updates, but I can't attest to whether this issue will be fixed in an upcoming update, or a future service pack.

As you've said, we are treating this issue with high priority, and we'll be working on it as quickly as we can.
Copper Super Contributor

Resolution:  Uninstall v20.1 on server and load a copy of v20.0 Web.

Despite the database schema being 20.1, it appears to load and function normally at first glance.  APFW mobile activities are loading again.  Sync from the 20.1 RDBs still is working.  Unknown if there are other defects at the moment, but preliminarily it is fixed.

I advise against updating to 20.1 until this defect is closed.

......Stephen Boulden