Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Act! Premium Mobile Email Link Broken

Act! Premium Mobile Email Link Broken

All,

When I log into ACT! Premium Mobile using my iPhone on iOS 10.1.1, the "Write Email" quick action must have a broken link.  When I tap the quick action, it used to open a new email with the contact's email, but nothing happens now.  The "Call Phone" quick action still works.   Is this a problem with iOS 10.1.1 because my "Write Email" quick action was working last week before I updated to the new iOS.

Best Regards,

Nick

Re: Act! Premium Mobile Email Link Broken

I just realized this issue is present with ACT! Essentials, which is used by browse users like myself.  Any advice?

Administrator

Hi Nick,

This was an issue introduced by iOS 10. We are aware of the issue in Act! Premium Mobile and are working on fixing the issue. It has been logged as defect D-05148.

There is currently a workaround for the issue, where using the Dolphin browser for iOS still allows the new email composer to pop up.

I have tested the email links in Act! Essentials, but have not been able to replicate the issue. The new email composer is working correctly on iOS 10.1.1.

Are you certain it is Act! Essentials that you are using? This does not have a browse users feature.

Gary W,

Thanks for the response!  We purchased ACT! Premium, but the chat support for our account number said that the mobile version on our cell phones is ACT! Essentials?!?  Anyway, I installed Firefox from the App store and the quick action to write an email works so it sounds like I am having the problem logged as defect D-05148 with iOS10.  Attached is a screenshot of my mobile version using Firefox.  We access this through the website www.myactlogin.com.  Any idea on the timeframe for getting this fixed?

Best Regards,

Nick

Administrator

Hi Nick,

The screenshot you've posted is of Act! Premium Mobile. Act! Essentials is a separate product.

Thanks for letting us know that Firefox is also unaffected by the issue.
I don't currently have a timeframe on a fix for the defect, but I'll update this thread when I have more information.

You're the man Gary!