Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Act Premium-Duplicate opportunity

Act Premium-Duplicate opportunity

Is it possible to dulicate an opportunity from a customer for when a customer asks to "just duplicate the last order".
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Act Premium-Duplicate opportunity

Tuned Listener

You an do it with our addon for ACT! named Opportunity List Plus (OLP) which also allows you to generate opp, invoice and/or quote numbers.

You can download the free trial at: http://www.durkincomputing.com/download.aspx

thanks
-- jim durkin
jim durkin
www.durkincomputing.com
Copper Elite Contributor

G to the Opportunities tab and select the opportunity you want to copy. In the Edit menu click copy then click paste and a duplicate will appear under the opportunities tab. Open up the copied opportunity and amend closing date and other details. Is that what you meant?

Stephen

Stephen Buckland
stephenbuckland@gmail.com
Copper Elite Contributor

Jim, Opportunity Plus may have this feature but you don't support it very well ie answer emails or tickets and it has some annoying features and generates unexpected errors which can make ACT! even less user friendly than it already is especially to a novice.

It does work better for me than your the add-ons, which I've had to disable.

My 2c worth in response to your self-promotion here.

Happy to answer any follow up outside the forum.

Stephen Buckland stephenbuckland@gmail.com

Stephen Buckland
stephenbuckland@gmail.com
Bronze Super Contributor

I'm sorry you feel that way or had any issue with OLP.  You can call me at +1 (973) 328 3360 anytime during normal business hours. I am on US eastern standard time ( New York City time zone)

Another way to get a quick response is to post any issue on my community forum at: http://www.durkincomputing.com/ACTAddonForum/

thanks

-- jim durkin