Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

Act Premium Completely Unusable On 4k Display

Re: Act Premium Completely Unusable On 4k Display

Thank you Stan!  I will report back here with the results of DPIFix.exe and it's result with RDP display on Hi-Res Displays.

Chuck R.

Copper Contributor

Stan, I'm upgrading to new 4K / UHD laptop and installed Act! Premium Version 19.1.63.0, Update 2. All apps look great except Act!  Will this be the right fix for me to use?

Administrator

Hi fritzjurg,

I believe the method used in Stan's fix utility was incorporated into the release of Act! v18.1 and later. If you're experiencing issues in v19, have a look over the suggestions in the following Knowledgebase article: http://kb.act.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/26349
Copper Contributor

Thanks!  Issue is when I follow the display instructions for Windows 10 and bring display to 100%, I then need magnifying glasses to read anything. If I modify the Fonts to other than small, then I lose functionality on ACT - lose Ellipses on Company, contact, etc.  250% is recommended by Microsoft.  I'm reducing it to 200 or 225%. ACT! doesn't look clear, still a bit fuzzy, but workable as long as I don;t stare at the ACT! content very long...Hope ACT! is planning for the fact that more users are upgrading to UHD displays.