Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Act! Premium Cloud error: The trial period for this product has elapsed

Copper Contributor

Act! Premium Cloud error: The trial period for this product has elapsed

My client has a fully paid monthly subscription for Act! Premium Cloud. Today they are unable to log in their APC database & get the message above. I have 3 questions: 1. Does anyone have a fix for this? 2. If not, who do I talk to get this resolved? I can only find a US support phone number that doesn't help in our time zone on a Monday; 3. What is the process to get our data back so that we can move back to the desktop?
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Act! Premium Cloud error: The trial period for this product has elapsed

AU support: 03 9111 0500
NZ support: 0800 775 617
Or you could try contacting a local Act! Consultant ...

When you get access you could try setting up synchronization to have it also on a local desktop
Copper Contributor

Good idea Mike. I should have thought about that. Will give it a go when we have access again.

I would check the URL that the customer is using to access APC. If it mentions "master 5", please be aware that we are currently investigating a problem on this server and our team are working to resolve this.

Copper Contributor

Thanks Peter. Yes, their URL does include Master5, & I see the problem hasn't been resolved yet. Do you know if emails been sent to the affected users advising that there is a problem & that you are working on it? That might lessen their frustration & take some pressure off ACC's like myself who are powerless to resolve the issue.
Copper Contributor

Is there an ETO on when this issue will be resolved? We now only get "Server Error in '/" Application. The resource cannot be found". My client has not had access to their database for 2 days. I called Support this morning & heard a recorded message that it was being worked on & emails had been sent to APC users affected. Will my client hasn't received an email yet & things are getting a bit strained. An update would be appreciated please.

We are in the process of setting up a new server and migrating customers profiles to this. I can't give a definitive timescale but I know this is our top priority as we have customers unable to use the software. We did e-mail every customer that is stored on the affected server yesterday so if a customer is affected, they should have been notified.

Apologies for the inconvenience. We are working as fast as we can to get this fixed.

Copper Contributor

Thanks for the update Peter. Hope you get it sorted soon. I'm not sure why my client didn't get the email, or why I can't find any other posts about the problem on this forum or in the knowledgebase. It is frustrating being left in the dark. Just saying..