Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Act Premium Cloud Mobile- ERROR ISSUES

Copper Contributor

Act Premium Cloud Mobile- ERROR ISSUES

Wondering if Act V18 will provide any repairs to the issues that we continually have with Act Premium Cloud MOBILE. It has NEVER been functional for our company since we started using it last year. The main reason we switched to ACT premium Cloud is so that our Sales Reps could use the database while on the road via their smart phones and it is completely disfunctional. It has never worked properly and we always get error messages. We have called support several times regarding this, and they always tell us to switch mobile browsers. I've been told to use Safari, Dolphin, Chrome and probably others.... None of them ever work for more than a day. I have included two of the messages I get regularly below: 

image2.PNGimage3.PNG

Administrator

Re: Act Premium Cloud Mobile- ERROR ISSUES

Hi Rachel,

this appears to be an issue with the universal search index. Do you also get a similar error when performing a search in the top right search box in the desktop interface?
Copper Contributor

Hi Gary,

When using the remote version of our database on my computer I do not get an error, the search works fine.

When using the web version and searching in the top right search box it does not display an error message, but it just says "No Results Found" 

Administrator

Thanks Rachel,

I've emailed you details of the ticket I've escalated for this issue.
Copper Contributor

Any further news on this issue?
Bronze Elite Contributor

I have found that the Mobile version of ACT for WEB 18 on Windows 2012 servers even with the suggested knowledge-base changes just does not work correctly and now install an additional WEB based installation on another machine (Win 7 Etc) for clients for mobile access until we get a major fix, hoping SP1 will do it.    

Administrator

RachelHorizon wrote:
Any further news on this issue?

Hi Rachel,

This issue should now be resolved. Could you try running a search and let us know if it's working okay?

Nickel Super Contributor

Customers with own web servers will receive a hot-fix..?

Juan Carlos Otero
juancarlostero@icloud.com
Administrator

Hi Juan Carlos,

We have KB articles with suggestions to resolve this, and similar issues if you host your own Premium Web database:

http://kb.act.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/30531
http://kb.act.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/30322
Copper Contributor

Gary

The issue is not resolved..Our whole team is on business travel right now and have been since Sunday. We haven't been able to access our contacts via our mobile devices all week. Extremely frustrating. We can log in, but nothing works once inside.