Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Act Premium Cloud Mobile- ERROR ISSUES

Highlighted

Re: Act Premium Cloud Mobile- ERROR ISSUES

I am having a similiar issue with my database. The issue has yet to be resolved and I have been engaged with an ACT! tech representative for a month and he has been little to no help. Could you get back to me with the solution used to fix this issue?

Highlighted
Administrator

Hi ABRA,

I apologise for this issue, and I'm sorry there has been a delay in getting this resolved for you. It's an issue that has only affected a small number of customers.
I am looking into your ticket to understand what the situation is and why the delay has occurred.

We'll be in touch as soon as we have more info to share.
Highlighted

We have been TRYING to use ACT for two months now, and are having the same problems. As stated in other posts, it is fixed and then quits working in a few days. We are being told it is just effecting our database, but now I see it is a problem with others also. Act hasn't addressed this, and will not respond quick enough to enable our sales force to use the product. I is a JOKE

Please see my post "Act is a Joke" 

http://community.act.com/t5/Act-Premium/Act-is-a-Joke/td-p/327086

Highlighted
Administrator

Hi tjwieseler,

I'm sorry to hear about the ongoing issues you are experiencing. I have posted a reply in your above linked thread.