Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Act! Premium CLOUD - Can't login after upgrade to Version 19.0.155.0

Accepted Solution Solved
Nickel Super Contributor
Accepted Solution

Act! Premium CLOUD - Can't login after upgrade to Version 19.0.155.0

This error message I reported it from last Friday to the email support@act.com but until now it is not solved or nobody answers me.

My problem is only in the web access, the mobile access is working well but it is important that everything works well

For the next time I suggest that the upgrade be tested before putting it into production

My link starts with https://master4.hosted1.act.com/.......

Screen Shot 2017-01-23 at 9.24.56 AM.png

Juan Carlos Otero
juancarlostero@icloud.com

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author juancarlosoterogarcia
‎01-24-2017 11:16 AM
Nickel Super Contributor

Re: Act! Premium CLOUD - Can't login after upgrade to Version 19.0.155.0

In a phone call to the Swiftpage support department, the person who attended me unlocked the database.

It may be that the lock has done with some change in a field or layout, but unfortunately I do not have access to the Windows version of the WEB server to be able to do the unlock.

If you do not allow me to log in as administrator by the WEB access .... how am I going to unlock the database ???

Conclusion ... I will be more careful with the changes I make and I ask the support department of Swiftpage to promptly respond to requests.

DILIGENCE IN CASES OF SUPPORT REQUESTED BY ACT! PREMIUM CLOUD CUSTOMERS

Juan Carlos Otero

View solution in original post

All Replies
Nickel Super Contributor

The problem still persists, last Friday I wanted to make a presentation in my office about the current state of my sales and it was not possible.

When a customer uses a service ... pays for that service.

If a customer pays for a service, but the service does not work ... What's the compensation?

Screen Shot 2017-01-24 at 10.23.32 AM.png

Juan Carlos Otero
Solution
Accepted by topic author juancarlosoterogarcia
‎01-24-2017 11:16 AM
Nickel Super Contributor

In a phone call to the Swiftpage support department, the person who attended me unlocked the database.

It may be that the lock has done with some change in a field or layout, but unfortunately I do not have access to the Windows version of the WEB server to be able to do the unlock.

If you do not allow me to log in as administrator by the WEB access .... how am I going to unlock the database ???

Conclusion ... I will be more careful with the changes I make and I ask the support department of Swiftpage to promptly respond to requests.

DILIGENCE IN CASES OF SUPPORT REQUESTED BY ACT! PREMIUM CLOUD CUSTOMERS

Juan Carlos Otero
Administrator

Hi Juan Carlos,

Apologies for the delayed response. The Act! Premium Cloud support team has been very busy recently with the influx of support tickets from upgrading users.
There are a number of reasons why the database could have become locked. In cases like this, opening a web ticket ticket can be the quickest way to get help. You can do this directly here: http://www.act.com/resources/contact