Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Act Premium 2013 Web on SBS 2003 - Sharepoint question

AED

Act Premium 2013 Web on SBS 2003 - Sharepoint question

My customer has been using Act Premium on SBS 2003 for many years upgrading to newer versions of Act almost every year.  On their PC's they have been using the Act application with remote users using a VPN connection and syncing their data.  They now wish to use Act via their web browser or via Act Mobile and I need to configure the server accordingly.  The server (SBS 2003) has Sharepoint installed and I therefore need to configure it whcih is where the problem is.

The Microsoft instructions 'How to enable and ASP.Net application to run on a Sharepoint virtual server' within the part that says 'To create an exclusionfor a part of the URL...' point 3  says 'On the Virtual Server List tab, click the virtual server that you have to add the excluded paths to'.  On this particular server there are 4 virtual servers listed:

• companyweb
  • Default Web Site
  • Microsoft Sharepoint Administration
  • WSUSAdministration

My guess is that is is 'Default Web Site' that I need to edit but I cannot seem to find anything to confirm this.  Or am I wrong?  Any guidance will be greatly appreciated.

Re: Act Premium 2013 Web on SBS 2003 - Sharepoint question

The Act! Premium Web database runs on the default website. 

Elise O'Pry
Swiftpage
Visit our knowledgebase at http://kb.act.com