Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Act! Phone Support in America

Astute Commentator

Act! Phone Support in America

[ Edited ]

Does anybody have a good phone number to call Act! phone support and get a normal person in America (USA)?

I've been on hold for over an hour trying to get an American, and it seems to be very challenging.

Using: Act! Premium hosted cloud with Team emarketing On Win7

Astute Commentator

Re: Act! Phone Support in America

I ended up having to make a ticket to have an American in the USA call me back.  That was 3 hours ago.  Still to response.

Administrator

[ Edited ]

Hi lcallander,

I apologise for the queue times that you've been experiencing.

We have a very small percentage of Act Premium Cloud first-line technicians are US based. Our largest percentage of technicians for this product are in our Chennai support centre, with a smaller percentage in the UK. We cannot guarantee which location your call will be answered in as this depends on agent availability at any given moment.

If there is a particular issue you would like me to review that has been handled in an unsatisfactory manner by a non-US based technician, please send me a private message with your ticket number and any feedback you may have.

Astute Commentator

At this point, my original ticket still has not been responded to.  However, I did call back, and got a gentleman in the UK who figured out the issue and escalated it to Level 2 support.

You guys sell services in America, is there a reason why we can't speak to an American when we have a Level 1 issue?

Administrator

It's a question of available resources. We are a global business and therefore have to have technicians that are able to serve customers in many different countries and various time-zones.

There is no support in the U.S. unless you call bright and early... after 2 hours their lines are busy for the rest of the day....even if you call the sales department you won't get someone....... You could go on-line to work with a chat support, however, you run the risk of being 1st in the que with a 1 minute wait to then watch yourself  go to 3, 5, 7, 18 minute wait....my current que is number 1 and am back to a 1 minute wait,,,,i can't believe this,, now i was just booted off and their system is saying no one is available and disconnected after I waited for 21 minutes on hold......  there is no support in the USA

Administrator

I apologise for the queue times.

To get help with your issue though the Community, please start a new thread with a detailed description of your issue.

Alternatively, you can privately submit your issue though our online ticket submission page.

Our Knowledgebase is a great resource for resolving errors and common issues.