Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Act Notes Display

Highlighted

Act Notes Display

Hi, have just upgraded to V22.0 Update 4 from V21.

Have seen all the issues regarding copying and pasting into Notes / History which is a nightmare.

The biggest issue we have when creating a new Note (apart from copying and pasting into a new note)  it is not displaying correctly when opening. It only shows a portion of the text and makes you scroll to view the rest. I have attached a screenshot for example.

I know it's not a display issue running 1920 x 1080 at 100% DPI

Anyone come across this and have a solution driving us mad. Cant believe how bad this software has become.

TIA

Highlighted
Silver Contributor

Re: Act Notes Display

There were all sorts of issues with V22 and most sorted out in ACT V22.1 with latest patches.

Looks like you need to patch your installation.

Links to updates here - 

https://www.act.com/resources/downloads/act!-v22-downloads

Highlighted
Copper Contributor

We are seeing the same issue with v22.1 Update 4
Highlighted

Hi ch1p, we are in Australia and the distributor here has recommended not to install 22.1 Update 4 because of a lot of other issues. Will try and install 22.1 Update 4 in a test VM but suspect it is not fixed as per KatyComputer's comment. 

This is an issue in 22.0 Update 4 and there have been 5 new versions since and can't believe it is still not fixed. Pretty unacceptable.

Highlighted
Copper Contributor

I also hate this bug and can confirm it's still alive in ACT Premium v22.1.212.0, Update 4 which is latest version as of today.