Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Act Cotinuously asking for Registration Information for Salesman Traveling Europe

Act Cotinuously asking for Registration Information for Salesman Traveling Europe

We have a salesman who travels throughout Europe for a large portion of the year, and just out of the blue, ACT started saying the trial had expired and he has to register the software again.

We have went through the registration process several times, using our valid activation information. Sometimes he will be able to use the software for 1-2 weeks, when for no reason at all, it seems to lose the registration information and request that it be registered again.

I have briefly searched the knowledge base and forums, but have not found anything. Does anyone know if there is a fix for this, or I do I need to contact support for them to address this issue.

We are running Act Premium 2009 (11.0) 11.1.183.0 Hotfix 1 

Thanks,

Copper Contributor

Re: Act Cotinuously asking for Registration Information for Salesman Traveling Europe

Greetings

Is he always running ACT as an administrator?

Re: Act Cotinuously asking for Registration Information for Salesman Traveling Europe

Yes, he is always running it as an admin.

I contacted support and I believe the resolved the problem. Apparently we had reached our activation limit. I'm not sure why it confirmed the activation though, the previous several times I had completed the activation, but i hasnt happened since then. I'm going to consider this resolved for now, however I have a feeling I will be hearing from him in the near future.