Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Act 9.0 and Outlook 2003

Tuned Listener

Act 9.0 and Outlook 2003

Hello,

Recently started having a problem with a few users on AD locked computer. We are in the process of removing admin rights from all our users and on some people, the act/outlook integration no longer works. I have gone through and setup the integration multiple times to no avail. We are running XP on the user machines with Act Premium 9.0 and the latest Hotfix 3. Tried deleting the user profile and recreatin, but problem still exists. 

There is a error window that pops up when trying to access the history options in outlook settings.

System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.

at Act.Outlook.Service.AppCommon.OptionsForm.Initialize(List' 1 loadedProviders)

at Act.Outlook.Service.AppCommon.MainForm.ShowOptionDialog(List' 1 loadedProviders)

Giving admin rights back to these few users fixes the problem, but this is not an option to have in place any longer.

Any help with this is appreciated.

Bronze Elite Contributor

Re: Act 9.0 and Outlook 2003

I'm sorry after two days everyone is afraid to reply to you.

remove admin rights was a clue - you need to be at least Power User to run ACT!.

also and or - what about logging in to the workstation under another profile? i've see windows profiles go corrupt and be the problem. I've had this at least 3 times.

-MM
World Famous ACT! Certified Consultant @ www.ActiveSales.net