Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Act 2013 premium hot fix issues

Accepted Solution Solved
Copper Contributor
Accepted Solution

Act 2013 premium hot fix issues

I'm having a strange problem and I haven't been able to find a solution for it.

I tried installing the Act 2013 Service Pack 1 and it downloads properly and during install it says it requires Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86). When I try installing that it tells me I need to uninstall ACT? Why is it forcing me to do that because I have been using ACT on this machine.

If I try downloading the C++ package from the Microsoft website, it says I have the latest version already installed.

I'm confused. I'm I missing a step somewhere that I should follow. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks,

R

Ruby K

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author rubyk
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Act 2013 premium hot fix issues

[ Edited ]

Your version number indicates you already have Service Pack 1 installed. You can now install the latest cumulative hot fix for your version. Details and instructions are in this Knowledgebase article:
http://kb.Sagesoftwareonline.com/cgi-bin/Sagesoftwareonline.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=3338...

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

View solution in original post

All Replies

Hello Ruby,
If you go to Help > About ACT!, what is the full version you have, including hot fix number?

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

Copper Contributor

Sage ACT! Premium 2013 Version 15.1.108.0
Ruby K
Solution
Accepted by topic author rubyk
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM

[ Edited ]

Your version number indicates you already have Service Pack 1 installed. You can now install the latest cumulative hot fix for your version. Details and instructions are in this Knowledgebase article:
http://kb.Sagesoftwareonline.com/cgi-bin/Sagesoftwareonline.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=3338...

Greig Hollister

Copper Contributor

Thanks Greig!

Ruby K