Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Act 2012 not allowing resizing of fields/pages

lxp

Act 2012 not allowing resizing of fields/pages

Hi, Im currently evaluating a copy of Act to see if we will be impementing company wide, so I'm not sure if this is a trial license issue or a bug with Win7 64 bit.  I've created numerous fields and tabs in the opportunity layout editor.  The fields all display but when placing them on the record layout, the ability to re-size the field doesn't work.  The double arrow shows up, but nothing happens when dragging to resize the field.  In addition, on of the tabs consists of multiple images.  The top panel has one image that works just fine but the images in the photos tab just displays the field name with no field for the image.  Is this a known issue or am I doing something wrong?  Thanks.

lxp

Re: Act 2012 not allowing resizing of fields/pages

[SOLVED]

If anyone else runs into this issue, here's how to fix it.  Right click on the sage act icon - select properties.  Under compatability tab select run as administrator.  select ok.  Open act and now you can edit field/page sizes.  Hope this helps.

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Act 2012 not allowing resizing of fields/pages

You can also disable the Windows UAC or make an exception for ACT! to always be run as Administrator.

Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
ACT! Report Expert
Durkin Impact Report Designer
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129