Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Act 2011 Smart Tasks - In Progress - What does this mean ?

Tuned Listener

Act 2011 Smart Tasks - In Progress - What does this mean ?

In the Smart Tasks Status it telling me the tasks are "in progress",  the first stage was Swiftpage Email. (Which I can email manaully) However clearly the first stage has not  been sent with swiftpage reports and no Act! History,  how Do I determine if the stage has been completed, is there logs, what is the troubleshooting process on this new tool. As it just tells me its in progress..What does this mean

Reece harper

Act! Certified Consultant Australia
http://www.databasepartners.com.au
Copper Contributor

Re: Act 2011 Smart Tasks - In Progress - What does this mean ?

has anyone come up with a solution for this yet?

I have the same problem - lots of tasks showing "in progress", but i can't stop them or get them to finish? They occured when i previewed the auto-run email, but decided not to send it for that particular record...

Re: Act 2011 Smart Tasks - In Progress - What does this mean ?

I also have this same issue.  The Smart Tasks has shown "in progress" for 6 days.  I believe the filter is correct, as it will correctly identify the contacts upon run, and schedule an activity, it just does  not add them to the SwiftPage drip marketing campaign. 

Not sure what I'm doing incorrectly or if this just doesn't actually work in ACT 2011?  The SwiftPage folks were no help, and said this is an ACT issue