Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Act 2010 and Opportunities - layout queries

Copper Super Contributor

Act 2010 and Opportunities - layout queries

Just updating the layout in Act 2010 for Opportunities and noticed some "querks" We can't seem to JUST have the Stage field - it only comes together with the Process field - we only have 1 process yet these 2 fields are always displayed? If you colour the total or weighted fields - this shows briefly but these don't show up when you are in the opportunity - other fields like probability DO The Record Manager field for some reason behaves differently to the record creator - we can edit properties for record creator (eg border style) but we can't for Record Manager Any comments or pointers? Thanks Andy
Andy Kent
Angel Solutions (UK and NZ)
www.angelsolutions.co.uk
Platinum Super Contributor

Re: Act 2010 and Opportunities - layout queries

Andy,
I can't determine if there are programming reasons for these behaviors, but I have just verified these same behaviors in Sage ACT! 2012.
Greg Martin
Sage
Copper Super Contributor

Thanks for looking into this Greg - not sure of the outcome though - is it that this exists as an issue? Is it likely to get any comments from tech team? Is it something that's going to be tweaked/fixed? Thanks Andy
Andy Kent
Angel Solutions (UK and NZ)
www.angelsolutions.co.uk
Platinum Super Contributor

I have gone ahead and submitted these as 'issues' for review. As for a change or fix, if one is created it would most likely be applied to the current version of ACT! at the time the change/fix is made. Meaning, it would most likely not be applicable to ACT! 2010.

Greg Martin
Sage