Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Act 2010 and Opportunities - layout queries

Copper Super Contributor

Act 2010 and Opportunities - layout queries

Just updating the layout in Act 2010 for Opportunities and noticed some "querks" We can't seem to JUST have the Stage field - it only comes together with the Process field - we only have 1 process yet these 2 fields are always displayed? If you colour the total or weighted fields - this shows briefly but these don't show up when you are in the opportunity - other fields like probability DO The Record Manager field for some reason behaves differently to the record creator - we can edit properties for record creator (eg border style) but we can't for Record Manager Any comments or pointers? Thanks Andy
Andy Kent
Angel Solutions
www.angelsolutions.co.uk
Platinum Super Contributor

Re: Act 2010 and Opportunities - layout queries

Andy,
I can't determine if there are programming reasons for these behaviors, but I have just verified these same behaviors in Sage ACT! 2012.
Greg Martin
Sage
Copper Super Contributor

Thanks for looking into this Greg - not sure of the outcome though - is it that this exists as an issue? Is it likely to get any comments from tech team? Is it something that's going to be tweaked/fixed? Thanks Andy
Andy Kent
Angel Solutions
www.angelsolutions.co.uk
Platinum Super Contributor

I have gone ahead and submitted these as 'issues' for review. As for a change or fix, if one is created it would most likely be applied to the current version of ACT! at the time the change/fix is made. Meaning, it would most likely not be applicable to ACT! 2010.

Greg Martin
Sage