Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Act! 2010 Premium on WIndows 7. Problems with Outllok 2007

Act! 2010 Premium on WIndows 7. Problems with Outllok 2007

After few minutes Outlook it starts, it appears a pop up window with this message :

Change Calendar Time Zone

A change to '(UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)' has occurred. 

Appointments, meetings, and reminders will be updated to reflect this change.

For meetings you organized, an emai updated will be sent to the attendees. The update ensures that meeting appears at the correct time.

After click OK this next message appears.

Microsoft Office Outlook

Out of memory or system resources. Close some windows or programs and try again.

This is every time I start Outlook, plus the 4 or 5 times Outlook just freezes and I have to restart it.

Any ideas?

Platinum Super Contributor

Re: Act! 2010 Premium on WIndows 7. Problems with Outllok 2007

Hello Serg_D,

Welcome to the Act! Online Community!

To determine if this is issue is with the Act! integration with Outlook, you will need to remove the integration and then test Outlook.  You can remove the Act! address book from Outlook through the Act! program (Tools > Preferences > Email tab > Email System Setup).  Once that is removed, you can then remove Outlook from the list of chosen email systems (first screen of the Email System Setup). 

Here is an article that shows how to set up the integration, it can help with the removal of the integration:

KB Article 22983

Greg Martin
Sage
Platinum Elite Contributor

Serg_D,

If this is determined to be related to the Outlook integration with ACT!, then the system out of memory error may be due to unresloved, unattached email messages. Make sure you have applied to latest update to ACT! 2010 (Hot Fix 3). Details are in KB Article 25996. If applying the update does not resolve, then see the information in KB Article 26089.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

I have a similar problem.. I am running Windows 7 with Office 2010 and Act! 2010.(with hotfix 3)  I have attempted to setup Outlook as the email client as per the instructions mentioned here. When I get to step 2 of 3 in the Email Setup Wizard.. all I can see is the 'Internet Mail' option. It does not show Outlook, or any other options.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Dave

Copper Elite Contributor

You can also try re-registering the redemption DLL

that just fixed it for me at one of my clients.

Mark Hammer
ACT! Fanatic