Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Act 2009 Premium questions....

Copper Contributor

Act 2009 Premium questions....

Hello all;

I recently upgraded from Act 6.0 to Act 2009 Premium. I had some questions and wondered if you all could help.

1. I used to view my contacts and calender side by side. Now, that view option seems to be unavailable. Is it still possible to setup these view options?
  2. Whenever I add either custom key shortcuts or custom font sizes these settings never stay after I close Act!. Is there something I need to do to make those changes the new default?

Thanks for any help you all can provide, IONIANCAT21

Re: Act 2009 Premium questions....

1. I used to view my contacts and calender side by side. Now, that view option seems to be unavailable. Is it still possible to setup these view options?
    - Enable 'open each view in its own window' by going to Tools > Preferences > Startup.  Then you'll be able to view your calendar and contacts side by side.
  2. Whenever I add either custom key shortcuts or custom font sizes these settings never stay after I close Act!. Is there something I need to do to make those changes the new default?
    - Which command are you assigning a short cut to and which tab/view are you customizing your font size?