Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Act 16 Premium Failed to get entities when exporting to excel

Accepted Solution Solved
Accepted Solution

Act 16 Premium Failed to get entities when exporting to excel

Hi I wonder if anyone can help with this one. When I try to export History list to excel I get the following message "Failed to get entities" Its the same message from Premium and using Act Web Premium from another PC

Act v16 Premium Web (Local & Via Internet Explorer, Office 2010 Windows 7 and Server 2012

Cheers

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author mark@salesdynamicsuk.co.uk
‎07-02-2017 10:41 AM
Bronze Elite Contributor

Re: Act 16 Premium Failed to get entities when exporting to excel

Although not mentioning your specific problem whenever Entities crops up in an error message you are often advised to repair the database using ACTDIAG.

Here is a link to that utility which is already installed on your computer.

I find I often need to run it as administrator to work correctly by right clicking the ACTDIAG programme and selecting Run as Administrator.

http://kb.act.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/26854/~/using-the-act%21-diagnostics-utility-%28actdiag%29...

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
Accepted by topic author mark@salesdynamicsuk.co.uk
‎07-02-2017 10:41 AM
Bronze Elite Contributor

Re: Act 16 Premium Failed to get entities when exporting to excel

Although not mentioning your specific problem whenever Entities crops up in an error message you are often advised to repair the database using ACTDIAG.

Here is a link to that utility which is already installed on your computer.

I find I often need to run it as administrator to work correctly by right clicking the ACTDIAG programme and selecting Run as Administrator.

http://kb.act.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/26854/~/using-the-act%21-diagnostics-utility-%28actdiag%29...