Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Accounting integration for Contacts

Accounting integration for Contacts

I've set up accounting integration in ACT Prem 2013 with our Sage 50 accounts 2013 software.
I've exported/linked companies in ACT! so they now appear in Sage 50 and we can see accounts data via act.

How do I export/link just contacts that are in Sage ACT! so they appear as customers in Sage 50 Accounts. It seems it only allows this for companies but we as I'm sure many others will also invoice, sell products etc to individuals that are not associated to comapnies. Is there a way to link just contacts that belong in ACT! to Sage 50 Accounts and then we can view account history for individuals in ACT!?

I will be performing a large database inport for a client soon into ACT! and they would like the customers to then be created in Sage Accounts. As said before I can link data but this only works for companies so there would be a lot of the clients in the database import that are in ACT! and not Acounts and don't think they would like having to recreate new customers in Sage accounts that are already in ACT!

Hope someone can help.

Thanks

Regards
Robert