Search instead for 
Do you mean 

ASP.NET test fails

Accepted Solution Solved
Copper Super Contributor
Accepted Solution

ASP.NET test fails

HI

i can browse to the local APFW via the web url and the page loads, but there is no db listed..

in the ACT>Tools> website setup clicking the TEST button fails everytime and so i am not able to setup the DB

i have tried every knowledge base article available.. all the reg keys are set, the WRG has access to the reg keys, hdd files.. but nothing seem to be working like it should.. 

i have set this up before but after the database restore for a new server its just not wanting to work nice with me now..

is there any other way to just setup the db list

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author ozie
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: ASP.NET test fails

Hello ozie,
When you get the error in Website Administration, hold down the Shift key and then click the next tab to move on to get past the error. Then try adding the database.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
Accepted by topic author ozie
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: ASP.NET test fails

Hello ozie,
When you get the error in Website Administration, hold down the Shift key and then click the next tab to move on to get past the error. Then try adding the database.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.