Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

APFW Safari and Act 2009 and search

Copper Contributor

APFW Safari and Act 2009 and search

Safari 3.1.2

Whenever I search, using the "Keywords:" search, I get an error:  "ReferenceError: Can't find variable:ibSearch here"

I will get this once.  If I click OK...then close the "View Groups/Companies" windows that opens after clicking OK....then it will work.  Is this a known issue?  Can anyone confirm that they get the same behavior?

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: APFW Safari and Act 2009 and search

Does it work fine in Internet Explorer?

I assume the Safari is on a MAC?

Have you updated APFW to 11.01?

Copper Contributor

It does work in IE.  Safari is on a Mac (I keep forgetting that Apple released it for the PC, as if they needed another browser).  I am running 11.0.1.500, which I believe is the latest version.

thanks,

Joe

Platinum Elite Contributor

Seems a common error on Safari... at least by a Google search.

What MAC OS? The sys requirments page just lists 10.4 and 10.5

Unfortunately, I'm not really up-to-date on MAC tech stuff at the moment. So, if no-one else here has an idea, you might need to call tech support.

joecrowe@brassmedia.com wrote:

Safari 3.1.2

Whenever I search, using the "Keywords:" search, I get an error:  "ReferenceError: Can't find variable:ibSearch here"

I will get this once.  If I click OK...then close the "View Groups/Companies" windows that opens after clicking OK....then it will work.  Is this a known issue?  Can anyone confirm that they get the same behavior?

I get the same error running APFW and Safari 3.2.1. I get this only when I type the query term and hit Enter. If I click the little Go button with the mouse, then it works properly.