Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

APFW Buttons not labeled

Copper Super Contributor

APFW Buttons not labeled

When I use APFW the buttons I'm seeing at the top of the screen so not indicate their function.  EX: on the Task List screen, the Task List bar has two buttons - left/right.  Neither has a label.  Same for all the other screens - contact, calendar, etc.Same issue on both Android phone and iPad - I have a new install of v20.

Administrator

Re: APFW Buttons not labeled

Sorry, I don't think I know which buttons you're describing

Would you be able to provide a screenshot so I can better understand and try to help?
Copper Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

In the attachment, you'll see in the menu bar for Calendar at the top of the screen , the 2 squares on the left and one on the right do not contain a function label.  Same problem on the screens for Contact, Opportunity, Task List, Groups and Companies. 

Administrator

Hmm, there's a couple of possibilities.

Either the images are being blocked by something (make sure you disable any adblocker/anti-malware/browser secuurity software for your database site), check through your browser settings and make sure the permissions are normal.

If this doesn't help, you may need to reinstall Act on your server, as it seems the image files are missing.
Copper Super Contributor

My ACT! tech guy installed V20 and it was totally clean reinstall.  I use Malwarbytes and Kaspersky on my phone so I shut both down.  No luck, the buttons are still gray-ed out.  In v19 they worked just fine.  ACT! APFW, in general, seems buggy.  Ex: when I try to email someone from their contact screen I only get a record history screen.  The email screen doesn't generate a new message.