Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

APFW 2010 - Activities cannot be cleared because they could not be located

Copper Contributor

APFW 2010 - Activities cannot be cleared because they could not be located

[ Edited ]

I just upgraded to APFW 2010 from APFW 2005, upgraded the database without a problem.  Every time that I login, I receive a pop-up on the calender indicating over 1000 activity alarms.  Most of these are from previous years, and they just have not been cleared (but were probably scheduled to notify via a popup).  These were all set up as recurring activities, which I believe is the key to this problem.

Anyhow, when I try to clear the activity, I get a pop-up message, as follows: "Error: The activity that you are attempting to clear could not be located."

It is very annoying, since this happens at every login, and it takes a few minutes to close this activity list popup (don't know why).  Anything that can be done about this?  I tried the ActDiag process with fixing known acitivity problems, but this did not help.

Please advise.

Message Edited by mishawaka on 09-17-2009 12:07 PM

Re: APFW 2010 - Activities cannot be cleared because they could not be located

Please call technical support.  They will have a utility to clear the alarms.
Copper Contributor

Re: APFW 2010 - Activities cannot be cleared because they could not be located

This worked really well.  I got to support, and they uploaded a double top-secret utility that took all of a second to resolve the issue.  Not sure why this is so top-secret, though.

Thanks.