Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

AMA Landing Pages with data already - should be blank

Accepted Solution Solved
Accepted Solution

AMA Landing Pages with data already - should be blank

Hi,

I am sure it is me doing something silly.  I am trying to create landing page to use as a customer satisfaction survey.  When I look at the form, the fields are blank and there are no default values or anything.

When I "View the Form" it is pre-populated with a First Name and an email address - I don't know where these are coming from.

I may have put them in as dummy data when testing but I can't see how to go back to blank.

I have started from scratch 2 more times and it's still there.

I've logged out and back in and started again.

Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong

AMA > Landing Pages > Create New Designer Page > Contact Template (also happens if add a control) and data is there.

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author Naomi3
‎03-07-2021 10:30 PM
Nickel Contributor

Re: AMA Landing Pages with data already - should be blank

You need to clear your Browser Cache and this will clear the fields. Act Support explained the reason for "remembering" your landing page info however I cant remember the reason they said it was a good idea.    

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
Accepted by topic author Naomi3
‎03-07-2021 10:30 PM
Nickel Contributor

You need to clear your Browser Cache and this will clear the fields. Act Support explained the reason for "remembering" your landing page info however I cant remember the reason they said it was a good idea.    

Thank you so much! I thought I had accidentally pre-populated with some data by accident.