09-16-2009 03:27 PM
We are testing the new product.
When I try to run a mail merge using Outlook I get an error message on the first contact: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
If I change the output to word processor instead of email the mail merge works. (but isn't helpful since it is just a document with one page for each contact)
Help, this is a show-stopper.
09-18-2009 09:24 AM
I fixed this error. I found a hit in the Knowledgebase about getting a dictionary error if there is a Contact field that is blank.
I found the Contact with a blank field, added the Contact information and the Mail Merge worked.