Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

ACT! v19 Licenses Registration Error

Accepted Solution Solved
Tuned Listener
Accepted Solution

ACT! v19 Licenses Registration Error

Dear All, You all been always my life saver. Thanks so much. Today i have another issue regarding ACT! v19 Premium for Web version licenses registration issue. I recently upgraded 20 users licenses to one of my Client, all went well with 10-15 users but 2-3 users i have trouble in getting it register ACT Licenses. I am getting below attached error while registering licenses. I tried below steps: 1) Firewall Off 2) Antivirus Off 3) Run as Administrator 4) Reinstall ACT with setup copied on local disk. Also one more thing i would bring to your notice is i don't know why this happen. When i first register ACT it asked me for all users details but after that when i register i was not asked for any information, it just asked for Serial keys and it get activated without any information asked not it shows any user information under ACT-->Help-->About ACT it shows the Serial keys and number of users. Swift Page should look into this issue I would really appreciate if anyone can help me with the above issue. Regards, Aasmi - Aaria Soft-Tech

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by Gary W (Administrator)
‎03-21-2017 06:49 AM
Administrator

Re: ACT! v19 Licenses Registration Error

Hi Aasmi,

From this error message, it seems there has been an issue installing the Protexis licensing service. Please can you follow the steps in the following Knowledgebase article and test if this resolves the issue: http://kb.act.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/23027

Regarding the registration user details request, this is expected to only happen once during the first registration.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
Accepted by Gary W (Administrator)
‎03-21-2017 06:49 AM
Administrator

Hi Aasmi,

From this error message, it seems there has been an issue installing the Protexis licensing service. Please can you follow the steps in the following Knowledgebase article and test if this resolves the issue: http://kb.act.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/23027

Regarding the registration user details request, this is expected to only happen once during the first registration.

Tuned Listener

Hey Gary, Thank you for your quick reply. Will follow the steps and update you. Regards, Aasmi
Tuned Listener

Hello Gary, Sorry for my late reply. I was able to resolve the issue with your given link. Thank you very much for your kind help. Regards, Aasif
Administrator

Thanks for letting us know. Glad to hear you're back up and running.