Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

ACT v18 - problem adding new contact to a group

Copper Contributor

ACT v18 - problem adding new contact to a group

When adding a new contact to my ACT V18 database, when I click to add the new contact to a group, the screen will change from that new contact to a random contact record - I then have to look up my new contact in order to add it to the group.

Administrator

Re: ACT v18 - problem adding new contact to a group

Hi dbking,

I've replicated this issue and submitted it to the Product Management team to confirm. I'll update this thread when I receive any more info.

I've also replicated the issue by simply adding a new contact and clicking save.
Bronze Elite Contributor

Tried to replicate but all worked normally on development machine with ACT V18. Are you doing this from the Group/Companies tab below the contact view?

Bronze Elite Contributor

Just to help us could you give the exact product version from going in ACT to Help - About ACT

My one shows ACT Premium Version 18.0.501.0 Hot Fix 4

Administrator

I replicated the issue on Act! Premium (Web) Version 18.0.501.0, Hot Fix 4 on Windows 7.
Copper Contributor

[ Edited ]

The version information for ACT is 18.0.501.0, Hot Fix 3, and I'm running Windows 10.

To answer the other question - when I add a new contact, I add them to a group by clicking the groups/companies tab under the contact data.

Dave

Administrator

This defect is identified in defect D-04037 and is scheduled to be resolved in v18 Hotfix 5.