Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

ACT v16 for Web

ACT v16 for Web

[ Edited ]

Upgraded from v15 to v16 and the ACT! application works fine.  ACT! 2013 for Web v15 worked great, however, in v16, I can log in but don't get the contact info.   I get a blank page, with no layout. I see the top and left toolbars but there is no count on the # of contacts. I have checked the kb and made sure that the anti-virus is not blocking scripts.  Nothing else on the server has changed network wise.  On the workstations, I have reset IE10 and tried the compatibility view setting and made sure the URL is in the trusted sites.

I have logged into the demo database and get the same results.

I also tried changing the layout on the web, same results.

Any thoughts?

Re: ACT v16 for Web

Troy E,

Welcome to the Act! Community Forum!

Usually when I see an issue like this I like to rule out browser issues by trying it in another browser.  Can you try this in Firefox or Chrome?  You may get a notice about an unsupported browser with Chrome, just bypass that with the continue button.

Since this is happening in multiple databases I would assume that the web controls did not install correctly.  I would consider checking your event viewer to see if any errors are being passed to the server, as well.

Let me know how the browser test goes.

Billy Clark
Swiftpage
Act! Knowledgebase: http://kb.act.com