Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

ACT v16 for Web

Highlighted

ACT v16 for Web

[ Edited ]

Upgraded from v15 to v16 and the ACT! application works fine.  ACT! 2013 for Web v15 worked great, however, in v16, I can log in but don't get the contact info.   I get a blank page, with no layout. I see the top and left toolbars but there is no count on the # of contacts. I have checked the kb and made sure that the anti-virus is not blocking scripts.  Nothing else on the server has changed network wise.  On the workstations, I have reset IE10 and tried the compatibility view setting and made sure the URL is in the trusted sites.

I have logged into the demo database and get the same results.

I also tried changing the layout on the web, same results.

Any thoughts?

Highlighted
Nickel Super Contributor

Re: ACT v16 for Web

Troy E,

Welcome to the Act! Community Forum!

Usually when I see an issue like this I like to rule out browser issues by trying it in another browser.  Can you try this in Firefox or Chrome?  You may get a notice about an unsupported browser with Chrome, just bypass that with the continue button.

Since this is happening in multiple databases I would assume that the web controls did not install correctly.  I would consider checking your event viewer to see if any errors are being passed to the server, as well.

Let me know how the browser test goes.

Billy Clark
E: Billy.Clark@kqc.ca
P: 800-857-0558 x334
Act! Certified Consultant
MaaS Certified Consultant
World’s #1 Act! Reseller!
Keystroke